D-SUB Crimp and Poke Positions (9, 15, 25, 37, 50)
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.01/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Tray Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: D-sub Crimp and Poke series 001
- Installation Mode: PCB
- Interface Type: SD
- Production Process: Welding
- Working Frequency: High Frequency
- Shell: Steel, Tin or Nickel Plated
- Insulator: Glass-Filled Thermoplastic, U. L. Rated 94V-O,(230
- Specification: RoHS, UL
- HS Code: 85369090
- Application: PCB, Computer
- Type: D-SUB
- Shape: Rectangular
- Customized: Customized
- Feature: Fire/Flame Retardant
- Contact Current Rating: 5 AMPS
- Trademark: Antenk
- Origin: China
Available in 5 industry sizes/positions (9, 15, 25, 37, 50).
Low cost commercial version of military standard.
Nickel or Tin shells.
Allows for easy loading of only the positions required using Crimp and Snap-in contacts (sold separately).
Nickel plated connector shells have indents to provide grounding and additional retention.
Nylon insulator has a minimum contact retention of 10 lbs.
Contact current rating: 5 AMPS.
Shell: Steel, Tin or Nickel Plated
Insulator: Glass-filled thermoplastic, U. L. Rated 94V-O
(230° C process temp)
Contacts must be ordered separately